I specialize in helping individuals heal and integrate various aspects of themselves after life transitions, hurtful relationships, and childhood difficulties and trauma. I can help you to begin to make sense of your internal landscape. I can create a therapeutic partnership that explores the possible meanings in your thoughts, experiences, and actions as well as offer you practical mindfulness and cognitive based skills.
I deeply and sincerely believe that when we feel we can be understood, safe and supported we can begin to observe our fears, negative perceptions and often unconsious distressing patterns with curiosity and gentleness. You can develop and build an awareness that allows for acceptance, questioning, and changing your(selves) and your relationships and thereby moving towards what is valuable and strength building.
I offer individual psychotherapy and counseling for adults 18-65. Sessions are 50-55 minutes in duration.
I work closely with my clients, as well as psychiatrists and other medical providers to coordinate care. I will assist with referrals for medication as needed.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Anxiety / Panic / Generalized Fear/ Fight, Flight Freeze Reactions
- Post-trauma Recovery / PTSD Prevention
- Therapy for PTSD and other forms of traumatic stress
- Ethical Non-Monogomy, poly, kink and exploring folks
- Trauma Related Dissociation
- Stress Management
- Low Self-Worth and Chronic Shame
- Addiction and Recovery
- Managing Bipolar Mood Disorders
- Women’s Health and Mental Health
- Abuse Survivor Issues
- Self Injury and Self harm
- Relationship and Attachment Issues
- Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Violence
Payment & Insurance
- Avg Cost (per session): $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Card, Ivy Pay App or Square
- Accepted Insurance Plans: Premera, Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, COut of Network